Thursday, May 29, 2008

Help me with my first Tag pls!!!

20 Questions Tag

KCee passed on to me these long overdue tags. Thanks, girl!

Here are the Rules for this tag : Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? NOW! Joke, I am already married, got my lifetime partner by age 28.

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child? Reunion and parties with relatives.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Switzerland.

4. Which part of you do you hate the most? None i think. Everything complements according to its use...hahaha!

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?I became sad, cry at times, and prayed that everything will be fine.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family and loved ones.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Make tithes, Provide our needs, Invest accordingly, share some to family and loved ones, donate some portion to charity, secure educational plan for children, and have a European business and leisure trip.

8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)? It was a year of supernatural increase for our family, spiritually and financially.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: Whitey, sexsi, and wise! hahaha!

10. How do you cope with boredom? Go out with my son, even without his dad, surf the net, or probably read the Bible and books of Maxwell and the like.

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?No regrets.

12. What type of person do you like most? Witty, courageous and humble.

13. What is your ambition? To become one of the most wealthy person of my time!

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? That my loved ones be in personal relationship with God, with that, they will know how to handle things well.

15. How did you celebrate New Year? Simple family get together party always makes our new year complete with a new good great expectaions ahead of us.

16. What has been the craziest thing you've ever done in your whole life? Well, at my age, im just glad i finally overcome those days...cant' even remember the worst one!Hahaha!

17. What do you look forward to in 2008? The completion of all my desires: new house/lot, wealthy career, new business, and...a new gurl(huh)...not to soon i guess.

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it? You Light Up My Life....kind-a oldies!

19. What is your inspiration in life?My son...and my mentor ala-critic and friend, hubby.

20. Which world would you want to live in - Love without Money or Money without Love? Love without money....for men shall not live by bread alone.....because the greatest of it all is LOVE!


My Lakbayan grade is F!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.


My grade actually said it all. I haven't seen the Philippines with all its wonders. Find it yourself as you visit this site.

I'm sharing this tag to everyone. Kindly help me out with my first tag......thanks!

No comments: